Friday 4 May 2018

What is the student and teacher management profile management feature in LITEROM ?

Students/Teachers/officers/Other staff profile management in an college ERP software -
• We can manage the complete profile for the Students, Teachers , officers and other staff In the admin module
• In admin from school staff manage all the details for the faculty, management and other staff • In admin from student we can maintain students profile Students/ Teachers/ Officers / Other staff I Cards Management
• In the admin module from the main setting we can set the setting for the I card show instructions, show image and show signature etc
• In the I card settings we can create a list of instructions which we want to show on the I card
• From the school staff we can obtain the list of I cards for all the teachers
• From the management and other staff we can obtain the list of I cards for them

• From student in the student management we can obtain the list of I cards for all the students in the class wise pattern.
post by - campus automation software company - Dreamteam Technologies

No comments:

Post a Comment